Polyshield Hi-E represents a sprayed polyurea elastomer that meets the highest technological and operational requirements for elastomeric coatings. The unmatched efficiency Polyshield is achieved due to a set of amino-polyester resins, amino-resin and isocyanate. The conjunction of elements contributes to creation of a flexible, durable and monolithic membrane with good resistance to water and chemical attack.
The revolutionary material boasts 100% eco-friendliness; it is free of harmful impurities, solvents and other volatile organic compounds. The high speed gel material allows coating a layer just once regardless of whether the surface is vertical or horizontal. Unlike tar board and mastic-bituminous roof coating materials, Polyshield Hi-E sustains a wide temperature range (from -60°C to +150°C) with no changes in physical parameters.
Polyshield guarantees high elasticity and resistance to cracking; moreover, it offers reflex properties, meaning it reflects the sun’s energy by 65%, beating the traditional competitors that absorb solar energy, which leads to overheating of the roof in the summer. According to Britannia, a prominent polyshield manufacturer and a roof coating and roof waterproofing expert, admits the fact that Polyshield has recently acquired the bestselling status in its niche, and the gap between analogs keeps on growing.
Spheres of application
Mentioned below is the list of industries and spheres where Polyshield is actively utilised:
- Roof waterproofing (concrete and metal roofs, foundations and ground floors of buildings)
- Used as protective elastomer for sprayed polyurethane foam
- Used for waterproofing of concrete tanks, swimming pools, tanks sewage, treatment plants, dams, tunnels, barges and etc.
- Used as a covering membrane with geotextile fabric for encapsulating garbage in landfills.
- Applied as a sealant for polystyrene and many other materials
- Utilised as a protective coatings for decorative items (e.g. columns, waterfalls, statues, highway markings, etc).