For many years WACC has supported communication and media projects all over the world.
Most of the projects have been proposed and carried out by small grassroots organisations whose efforts have made, and continue to make, a difference to the lives of those in their communities.
Most of these organisations are well known to WACC; they have an established track record and their leaders are part of our global network of grassroots communicators. However, WACC is also keen to support projects from organisations that are less well established, new to WACC and lack experience in developing proposals.
Want to be part of a program?
In case you want to be part of any of our programs, feel free to contact us.
WACC’s current programmes (listed below) combine several elements:
- Research and Studies (Seminars, surveys, workshops, resource materials).
- Education (Training workshops, scholarships, interns, visiting, resource centre, and awareness building).
- Partners and Projects (work with and/or support local/regional/global partners to facilitate project activities related to programme goals.)
- Networks (consolidate and animate WACC regional and global networks of people and organisations interested/involved in programme goals.)
- Gender Justice (gender justice issues are integral to every programme.)
- Advocacy (taking and promoting positions related to programme goals.)
- Evaluation (assessing outcomes and impact is crucial to ongoing viability, developing new programmes and learning from successes and failures.)
Feel free to suggest additional programmes.